Forums > Walker's Wanted > A wee one for Wednesday to clear the remains of Christmas dinner
Login to Participate Find posts be searching for key words
 A wee one for Wednesday to clear the remains of Christmas dinner

Kevin Mckeown
A wee one for Wednesday to clear the remains of Christmas dinner 27 Dec 2011
http://www.mwis.org.uk/cizmqtcaph/EH.PDF 

Heading out early tomorrow to go over one of my earlier Munro's, its just right for weather conditions and also for returning after a long absence due to broken wrist and stuff. So it will be me and the dog so if any of you are up that way give me a shout its my 46th birthday so will have a wee dram on the top. Meall Chuaich

tansy grigor-taylor
Re: A wee one for Wednesday to clear the remains of Christmas dinner 28 Dec 2011
you were brave if you got to the top of anything today!!! me and a pal planned to do creag megaidh and got blown over + drenched before i even got to the car !!

Kevin Mckeown
Re: A wee one for Wednesday to clear the remains of Christmas dinner 30 Dec 2011
It was a very cold day with wind chill around 15 -  but viability was around 85% on  the tops where you could see in the distance around Maggie area a large conveyor belt of dark Gray clouds with plenty of shite to let loose all over me , but all that said it was a good day which done in 4h20m.  It was the car drive back down to Lanarkshire that was more daunting.

|