Forums > Introduce Yourself > newbie
Page 1[2]
Login to Participate Find posts be searching for key words

Pete Swales
Re: newbie 05 Aug 2011
Hi Louise,

Wishing you a warm welcome to the clan..

Great site and terrific folk on here, always here to lend advise..

Also always great to meet up. I took on a winter navigation couse a year or so ago, so my reading is going ok.

Michael, I might be able to join you & Kev tomorrow. Let me know where abouts your parking.. Its half a chance i can make it.

Best wishes
Pete

Louise Thompson
hey.

thanks for the welcomes. its great to know how easy it is to meet up with people who know stuff! I cant make it to Braeriach tomorrow, heading up to lochearn to camp so I'm going to walk Ben Vorlich. My camping buddies are fishing and I'm walking solo so think I'll just head up vorlich and back down the same route.

cheers
Louise

Michael Kerrigan
Louise

Have fun and maybe we can meet another time.

Michael K

Lynn Macrae
Hey Louise,

Sorry how rude of me, I was so busy trying to cadge lifts to the hills I forgot to say,, big welcomes to the site,, I'm fairly new on here too and so far the guys here have been really helpful, tons of advice and help here, not to mention the banter . Enjoy Vorlich, I did that walk couple years ago and its a nice one, hope the weathers good for you, although the better the weather the busier both Vorlich and Loch Earnside will be, always mobbed by campers there.

Michael, thanks muchly, really appreciate it and look forward to catching up soon :)

Lynn

Louise Thompson
hiya lynn, yes I've camped up there before and seen a bit of trouble from campers, though I do like it there if its a bit quieter. I'll have the dog with me tomorrow so he can bite any unwanted ankles 

I look forward to getting out and joining in on some trips soon
Louise

Michael Kerrigan
Re: newbie 08 Aug 2011
The Braeriach trip on Sat was a good day.
Thanks to Kevin, Pete and Bill for great company.

For everyone who was expressed an interest but couldn't make, I look forward to meeting you some other time.

My next trip is the hill below on Sat 13th.

Sgurr Mor

As before anyone is welcome.

Michael K

Page 1[2]
|