Set in a large garden on the beautiful peaceful peninsula of Ullinish, there are wonderful views from the Cottage over Loch Harport to sea cliffs and to the Cuillin Mountains. It provides an ideal base for touring all over the Island, but particularly for walking and climbing in the Cuillins, with Sligachan only 20 minutes and Glenbrittle only 30 minutes by car.
After a day of activities, Wild Orchid Cottage is a cosy and comfortable place to return to and a perfect setting for relaxing with friends and family while watching the light changing over the sea and mountains.
- sleeps 5
- pets welcome (no extra charge)
- 1 double (king size) room, 1 twin room, 1 single room, living room, dining room
- wood burning stove in living room
- newly fitted kitchen: dishwasher, electric oven & hob, fridgefreezer & microwave
- newly fitted bathroom with shower over bath
- utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- satellite TV, DVD player + small library of DVDs, wi-fi internet access
- large fully fenced, natural garden (1.5 acres) with sitting out area
- gas central heating
- linen, towels, electricity, gas, logs for wood burning stove, included
- table tennis in games shed
Portree, the Island's main town is only 11 miles away, over the hill road from Struan.